High School Preparatory Academy students prepare for high school and college or career training by achieving proficient grade-level academic skills and developing value for learning.
Sign Up for Infinite Campus - Receive Text Messages on Closures, Delays & Emergencies!
Don't forget to get your parent portal ID for Infinite Campus (IC)/Parent Portal when you visit your child's school. In IC you can view your child's attendance, schedule, grades (participating schools) and more. Once you have your parent portal ID please follow the below instructions when logging in for the first time.
New for this school year the district will use IC to send out text message alerts for closures, delays and emergencies. Please verify in IC, using your parent portal login that your mobile number is correct. If your number has changed, please see your school's registrar to update your mobile number.
A test message will be sent on August 20 - to be rescheduled this month.
To Opt-Out of text message alerts for closures, delays and emergencies:
- Log in to IC/Parent Portal: https://campus.hsd2.org/campus/portal/harrison.jsp
- Click on Contact Preferences
- Uncheck the Text (SMS) checkbox on the telephone number that you wish to remove
- Click Save
Prefer to go mobile with IC? Download the Infinite Campus app. The district ID is XWFDFL.
Don't forget to...
- Get your parent portal ID from your school
- Don't see any personal information once you are logged in? Contact your school to update your info.
Questions regarding text messages? Email us.
You will be charged the standard text messaging fee charged by your wireless carrier for each message you send or receive, in accordance with the terms of your cellular subscription plan. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your individual wireless pricing plan, in accordance with your wireless customer agreement. You are responsible for all applicable taxes.
Applying for Free & Reduced Meal Benefits
How to apply for meal benefits:
- Paper application: available at your students' school, Nutrition Services Office and Student Support beginning July 29,2013.
- NEW for the 2013-2014 School Year: fill out an online application from the comfort of your home. For more info click here.
Fill out the online application.
Entrada School Based Health Center offers school/sports physicals at no cost to families.
Entrada is located at Carmel Middle School, 1740 Pepperwood Dr.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Please call (719) 226-3944 to schedule an appointment.
Learn about our district
No upcoming events on calendar.